EX-YU Aviation News encourages open discussion but to make sure everyone has a fair go, a few easy guidelines should be followed.
Hundreds of thousands of comments have been published on EX-YU Aviation News over the past years. In order to support discussion and give a voice to readers to express their views and insights, comments are published in real time, meaning they are reviewed by the administrator after their publication. In case a comment is in breach of the site's guidelines, it will be deleted as soon as possible. Please note that at times it might take a while for a particular comment to be removed as the site is not moderated 24/7. If you believe a particular comment is in breach of the site's rules, please bring it to the administrator's (admin) attention by reporting it through the contact button, located at the top of the page.
EX-YU Aviation News aims to bring together aviation enthusiasts and professionals. Please be so kind to follow these few guidelines to make each visit an enjoyable experience, and to fuel quality discussion.
• The official language of this site is English. Readers are encouraged to leave comments in English.
Posts may be deleted as determined in EX-YU Aviation News' absolute discretion if they contain:
• Violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, racist or sexist language
• Provocative posts with the intention of creating further arguments
• Any discussion or promotion of behaviour that is unlawful
• Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by a single or multiple readers
• Advertisements, endorsements or spam
• Any other inappropriate content or comments as determined by the admin
• If you believe your comment should not have been deleted, or on the off-chance that it might have been deleted by mistake or categorised as spam automatically (and removed by the system automatically), please contact the administrator by clicking on the contact button
• Readers are encouraged to leave comments relating to the article at hand, however, aviation-related comments which concern the region are permitted. In such case, as a courtesy to other readers, please write OT (off topic) at the start of your comment. Note that you may use the forum section to discuss all aviation news
• EX-YU Aviation News cannot check the accuracy of comments made and does not take any responsibility for reliance on comments on this page
• EX-YU Aviation News does not accept responsibility for comments made on this page. They are not representative of the opinions of EX-YU Aviation News